Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Blues for Him


A Blues for Him


from when midnight trains
and magic carpet rides
guided me to your eyes


I loved you…


Pouring rain slid off
my soul
waterproofed by
slicked skin oiled by your smoothness


I embraced your touch
Fingertips upon me until the wetness of my purity
blessed you


deeply you stuck you longevity of diction
with hopes of we
certainly not
but certainly,
I am the fool
still loving you…loving me


sucking on erect notions pointing out the fact
that comfort smothers the brain


and hearts beat still without breaths
panting and talking less
thinking more to undress
down to my nakedness


as you stare at the bare truth
desiring images of lust filled thoughts of who
loving me without me loving you

cant you see or sense my plea
inviting you to feel me… beyond my blues

© 2010 Vernette Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment