Monday, September 13, 2010

Daydreamer



Have you ever been in love with someone you wasn’t in love with?


A sacrificial embodiment exemplifying a touch of euphoria

Pleading with the Passion Gods

And wanting to exchange the color blue for something more beautiful

Have you ever doubted that sprinkles of confetti existed in the clouds, ever

And that never will your hands gift it to the sky?

And the only rainbow exists in the pouring rain

Especially when shadows follow the sun and never lead a moment

And time repeats itself never too often and occasionally dies

I wonder if I can put your aura in a bottle and observe the scene inside

Have you ever wrapped yourself in the blanket of his warmth

And be chilled by the pleasure…?

Have you ever lifted yourself to trust the seconds pending to become forever

And gaze into eternity until eternity reaches your eyes?

Despite the world rotating against the flow of my heart

I float

And I discover the peace placed perfectly betwixt the moon and my muse

1 comment: